Tuesday, August 5, 2008

August Card Sketch #2: Circular

Here's a card that's outside the box... or the square I should say!


Special Delivery
by Jen

Isn't that little giraffe stamp to die for????


Hello

by Jess

I just love Jess' colour palette on this card! So fun and summery!



Round & Round
by Alli

I just love this theme of Alli's card! Making Memories papers are the bomb!



Three fabulous cards from our card makin' So Sketchy Sistas! Make sure to visit their blogs for detailed supply lists.

Just a reminder..... the So Sketchy Subscriber is due to be shipped in less than a week. If you are interested in a subscription, please sign up for it by the 10th of August as they will mailed out on the 11th.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Jana Eubank said...

All of these cards RAWK!!! You card girls are so stinkin' talented! :D

Brenda said...

I so love the shapes and designs of these cards.
Tell me, do you use square or round envelopes?

I am making this blog a regular visit!
Thanks

Related Posts with Thumbnails