Saturday, August 9, 2008

Winners Galore

Sorry this is late...... I have two winners to announce today.....

The RAK winner from this post here is....

Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

3

Timestamp: 2008-08-09 16:36:37 UTC

Congrats to..... TEJAL!!!!
Tejal said...

I love all the sketches, I would love to see more of 12x12, and 8x8 sketches for scrapbook pages.

And the card sketches are great, no changing anything there..

Thanks for all the great sketches!

Tejal August 3, 2008.



And now on to the Bring a Smile to a Child Contest.....

Here are all the entries I received....



Random Integer Generator

Here are your random numbers:

10

Timestamp: 2008-08-09 16:47:31 UTC


Congrats goes to....

FLEUR SMITH!!!!!!


For both winners, Tejal and Fleur..... please contact me at sosketchy@live.com with your mailing details!!! Congrats ladies!!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails