Friday, September 19, 2008

September Card Sketch #7

I love cards that have more than one face to them so I challenged the So Sketchy Card Sistas to create a tri-fold card this month.

Birthday Wishes
by Jen


Okay... this gorgeous card by Jen just makes me wanna go and buy some of the new BasicGrey paper right away! I just love all the glorious orange and that beautiful multi-layered flower! Stunning birthday card!!!!

Happy Birthday
by Jess

This soft and pretty card was made by Jess! I love that cute little tree stamp and how she has added some glossy accents to her leaves to make them more vibrant and pop off her card! So beautiful!!!

Hello Chica
by Alli



Awwww..... this super cool card was created by Alli! I love how she's used the new papers and stamps by Kim Hughes on her entire card. So many wonderful details to gander at! Simply adorable Alli!



Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails