Monday, September 15, 2008

September Sketch #5: 24x12 (Double Page)

A while back, I had asked you, the readers, what kind of sketches you wanted to see and one of the things you wanted to see more of was double page sketches. So here is the first official double 12x12 sketch!

Mon Rayon de Soleil (My Sunshine)
by Virginie

I love all the wonderful yellows and pinks and blues on the grassy green background! So gorgeous! I love that even though Virginie's subject is masculine, her pages still works with such a wonderful colour palette!


Party Girl
by Jana


I love all those pretty pink circles that Jana has on her page. I love that they mimic some part balloons! I adore the pink and green stripe that travels from one page to the other to ensure your eye travels across her page! Gorgeous page Jana!

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails