Thursday, September 4, 2008

So Sketchy Subscriber News

Shipping of the fourth issue of the So Sketchy Subscriber has been postponed.

My family and I are in the process of moving to British Columbia from Ontario and we have just been told today that the house is sold and the new owners want to take possession of it September 16th (10 days from now!!). So we now have 10 days to pack up an entire house AND also pack up my husband who has to leave on the 15th to drive out there for a start date for a new job on the 22nd.

At this point, to get the newsletter ready to go in a matter of days and have it mailed on time and pack an entire house is impossible. So I have postponed the shipping of the 4th issue until November 10th. This will give us time to settle in and make that next issue a stunning one!!!

Please accept my sincere apologies for having to do this but this is in the best interests of my family and I right now.

Thanks for your continued patience while we make this rather lengthy move across the country!

Sincerely,

Photobucket

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails