Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Yippee!!! Some Hope on the Horizon!!!

I was informed this afternoon that the moving truck containing all of our belongings will be here tomorrow morning!

So that means that I will be working hard to load some new sketches within the next 48 hours!! AND that also means that I can get on with the next issue of the So Sketchy Subscriber and hopefully get out this month's issue by next Monday!!

So stayed tuned... I'll be back in the next 2 days with LOTS of inspiration for you! Thanks for hanging in there with me!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH
Yeah.
i missed you Ally.. so glad you are getting your things in the near future..
can't wait for the sketches..

Vivian said...

Woo Hoo!!! I have missed all the awesome inspiration from you! Glad to hear it's all coming together!!

Kristii said...

Whooo hoo!! I am thinking about you girl!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails