Saturday, November 15, 2008

Guest Designer: Dawne Ivey

I'd like you to meet So Sketchy's first Guest Designer, Dawne Ivey.


Hi, my name is Dawne, spelled with an “e,” & I am honored & thrilled to be the first guest designer for So Sketchy.

Just a little about myself, I started scrapbooking in 1998, when I visited my sister in Kansas. I flew home with a suitcase full of scrapbooking supplies & thus began the obsession. This is a hobby that I truly love & find myself continuously evolving in my own style.

I used to be a very meticulous, clean-line scrapper, liking straight lines, typed journaling & a clean look, but my style has evolved dramatically over the past two-years & I'm not sure what it would be now. I love to scrap all sizes of layouts, look at things not for what they are, but for what I can make with them & my “must have” tools would be my ruler, cutter, & a needle. My main subjects have always been my family of one wonderful husband & 2 beautiful daughters, plus 3 dogs & 1 cat.

Thanks again So Sketchy for this wonderful opportunity!!


Dawne's Blog: http://dawneivey.blogspot.com/

Here's Dawne's personal sketch....

Dawne created 3 wonderful pieces from this ONE sketch to show you today! This is ACTUALLY why we all love sketches... they can be adapted to every shape and size to suit your needs! Fabulous job on your creations Dawne!

Infectious Diva
by Dawne Ivey

Now U See 'Em... Now U Don't
by Dawne Ivey

The Miracle of Christmas Card
by Dawne Ivey


Photobucket

3 comments:

Sherie said...

Great sketch! Here is my take on it.

http://ourflashofthepast.blogspot.com/2008/11/still-cold.html

Love Dawne's work!!!

Wendy Sommers said...

Congratulations Dawne!! Beautiful job on the sketch - love your layouts.

Kristii said...

Awesome work Dawne!!! I love your layouts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails