Thursday, November 20, 2008

So Sketchy Subscriber

I have decided after much humming and haaing that I am going to discontinue the So Sketchy Subscriber.

The last issue that will be sent out will be the January 2009 issue.

If you wish to purchase a 3 month subscription , a single month subscription or any past issues, you can purchase them through the PayPal widget on the right hand side of the blog. The widget will be taken off the site at the end of December, so get your purchases made soon.

Thank you to all the wonderful people who have subscribed to the So Sketchy Subscriber over the last few months. I've had fun creating it!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so sad Ally! I love it! I hope we'll still get to see all your great sketches here :)

Vivian said...

That's too bad Ally - I love your sketches & the great tips, too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails