Monday, March 30, 2009

A BIG Thank You!



I'd like to take a moment and thank Regina Easter and The Cutting Cafe for sponsoring all of the So Sketchy Sistas this month!

I know each and every one of them has had a ball creating with the yummy printable stamps and images that The Cutting Cafe provided for us to use!

Don't forget....
You too can win a copy of the images that all the So Sketchy Sistas used this month PLUS 2 additional kits of your choosing as the April Sketch Contest. You also have a chance to become the next Guest Designer for April.

For details see here. Good luck!

Photobucket

2 comments:

~dawne said...

Yes, THANK YOU Regina!! I'm continuing to use the items I received. They're wonderful!!

Julie said...

Thank you, thank you, Regina!!! It was so much fun using the items we received...and will come in handy in the future I'm sure!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails