Sunday, May 17, 2009

Guest Designer: Pearl Liu

Today I'd like to introduce you to our May Guest Page Designer, Pearl Liu.

Pearl Liu

My name is Pearl and I'm a SAHM to 2 wonderful children, living in Sunny Singapore. I first started scrapbooking after my wedding in 1993 , without using any acid free products. There were very few acid free products available then here . Needless to say, that album is now yellow with age ! After the birth of our daughter in 1995, I started cardmaking via punchart and acquired the tools , punches and papers in the hopes that they would be useful for my kids at the right age. Well, I'm still the main user of all that product and tools! From 2006, onwards ,there was such a shift in products available in the papercraft industry and I started using more scrapbooking products in my cardmaking. Magazines and on-line galleries were full of inspiration, so by October 2006 I started scrapbooking again and have never looked back since.

Here's the first of the sketches that Pearl used....

Stylista
by Pearl Liu

I love how Pearl really played up all the different squares on her page. She's made each square and unique. I love all the vibrant colours she's used to capture your eye! Wonderful page Pearl!

Stay tuned as later this month, we'll have another sketch creation by Pearl!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Pearl said...

awesome sketch , Allison ! Never considered using little squares of pp before on a layout so this was fun to try !

Related Posts with Thumbnails