Thursday, May 28, 2009

May Sketch: 24x12

A fun 2 page sketch today....

Lil' Mama
by Cherie

Cherie spread her 4x6 photos out across her pages and included her jurnaling on the end of her row of pictures. Isn't her niece a cutie-a-putie? Super cute page Cherie!

Funny Faces @ 40
by Julie

Julie took the center of the sketch and made it into her 12x12 page. I love the butterflies that she cut and used all over her beautiful page! Wonderful layout Julie!

2 Years Old

by Abbie

I love all the cute photos Abbie has used her her 2 page sketch layout. She has enlarged her journaling area of her page and she took over one of the photos spots from the sketch to fit everything on her page. Great page Abbie!

Photobucket

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ooh, I can't wait to try this one! I love me some two pagers!

Jennifer said...

What is the deadline to turn this sketch in? Thanks

Aphra Bolyer said...

Love, love, love that this week's sketch is a double! But can still work as a single. All of these dt layouts are beautiful and such great inspiration.

Unknown said...

i love how different all of these layouts are.. great job ladies

whoistracy said...

Great layouts!!! Love all the colors on these.

BoxerBrats said...

What cool layouts! Each looks like you used a different sketch.

I am getting better at trying out sketches more for my design jumping off point.

I hope you don't mind me asking if you all would take a look at an entry I got guts enough to make over at http://www.theoriginalscrapbox.com/. They are giving away a ScrapDesk.

If you wouldn't mind checking out my boxer dog layout, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks a bunch!

Laura


click to see my entry

Nicole Nowosad said...

Great pages today ladies!!! Lvoe em all!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails