Thursday, June 25, 2009

Today's The Day!


It's release day for the newest and MOST amazing issue yet of the Scrapbook and Cards Today magazine!

You can find your copy of this FREE magazine at your local scrapbook store and if you are super impatient like I am, you can download a copy for FREE on your computer right here!

Make sure you check out my So Sketchy! article on page 46! It's stars my very own little "Beach Bum", Spencer! You can also check out all the So Sketchy! sketches in the sketch gallery on the SCT website and some amazing layouts submitted by creative scrappers just like you!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

can't wait to get my copy

Mary Jo said...

Very cool! :0)

Julie said...

Oh I hope there is one at the crop I'm going to tomorrow.Love this magazine!

Shauna K said...

Ohhh fun! Can't wait to read it :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails