Thursday, August 20, 2009

August Sketch: 8.5x11

Here's a fun sketch pointing you in the right direction...

Go Speed Racer
by Aphra

I love how Aphra has used the large arrow and incorporated it into her theme; racing! I think it's awesome that she took the strip of paper along the arrow and designed it in to a string of checkered flags! How clever! A super fun and creative layout Aphra!

TWO
by Jenn S.

For Jenn's adorable page, I love the fact that she used one of our sponsor's cute stamps; Katie Cupcake from the Little Paper Shop on her page! It fits perfectly into the theme about her neice's birthday photos. A super cute page Jenn!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Katie Skiff said...

WOo hoo Jenn, way to paper piece Katie Cupcake!! I love both layouts, awesome job girls!!

Kim said...

Awesome examples, Aphra and Jenn!!!

I love how Aphra made a banner of checkered flags - so cute!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails